If you have questions about exhibiting for Ocean Commotion, contact Roy Kron at [email protected].
Tips for Exhibitors
- Need to be submitted by September 4.
- Length should not exceed five minutes.
- Shoot your video horizontally (landscape mode).
- If the video features a person, please identify them – either by using a text overlay or having them introduce themselves and your organization.
- Use either 720p or 1080p resolution for recording. A lower resolution makes the video blurry during playback. Submitting 4K video is fine, but the files are unnecessarily dense.
You may also include additional materials to accompany your video—reading guides, activity sheets, coloring pages, etc. — these documents will need to be converted to PDF format.
- BREC Conservation
- University of New Orleans Pontchartrain Institute for Environmental Sciences
- BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo
- Author Latrece Johnson/Local Science by a Local Scientist
- Westdale Heights Academic Magnet
- Society of Peer Mentors at LSU
- Louisiana Office of State Parks
- U.S.C.G. Auxilliary Flotilla 4 4
- LSU Museum of Natural Science
- Coastal Wetlands Planning Protection & Restoration Act (CWPPRA)
- STM Cougars
- Louisiana Sea Grant Oyster Research Lab
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Barataria-Terrebonne National Estuary Program
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON)
- Coastal Conservation Association
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum
- Louisiana Sea Grant