Beyond the Boat – Seafood Processors Conference
A hands-on event for the seafood processing community. This event is designed for anyone who has been processing for awhile or is just thinking about getting started. Beyond the Bayou will showcase talks by subject experts, equipment and chef demonstrations, and vendors and agencies will be on hand for one-on-one assistance. Lunch is provided.
Whether you’re packaging shrimp, fish, crab, or oyster now, or just thinking about getting thinking about getting involved in ‘micro-processing’, this event can take your business to the next level.
Learn from LSU seafood experts:
- Processing equipment demonstrations
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Vacuum packing
- Packaging and shipping options comparison
- Marketing strategies review
- Vendor expo for one-on-one assistance
- Product options & chef demonstrations
The 4-H Mini Barn is located across from the large barn behind the Coliseum on LSU’s campus. Parking will be available (details TBA).