Impacts of oil spills on estuaries
Join us to learn more about the impacts of oil on marine estuaries. Our speakers will cover multiple topics from estuarine dynamics, phytoplankton, submerged aquatic vegetation, and fish. It’s sure to be a great day of learning.
Guest speakers include the following researchers:
- Brian Dzwonkowski – Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama
- James Pinckney – Director of Belle W. Baruch Institute for Marine and Coastal Sciences, University of South Carolina
- Charles Martin – Research Assistant Professor, University of Florida IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station
- Ben Dubansky – Adjunct Professor, University of North Texas
- Jill Awkerman – Research Ecologist, Environmental Protection Agency
Registration is free. Attend in-person or by live-streaming online.