Navigating the Federal Emergency Management Agency – Fact Sheets
The Louisiana Sea Grant Law & Policy Program has developed a series of information sheets and narrated presentations to help those affected by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita navigate Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) programs and related legal issues during the ongoing rebuilding process. The information sheets and presentations answer questions about the National Flood Insurance Program, flood elevations, rebuilding after a flood and other reconstruction matters.
- Advisory Base Flood Elevations During Rebuilding
- Building After a Flood And Flood Insurance Q & A
- Glossary of Frequently Used FEMA/NFIP Terms–Acronyms
- Increased Cost of Compliance Program – The Basics
- Pre-Disaster Mitigation Program – Private Non-Profit Organizations
- Travel Trailers in the A-Zone or V-Zone – The Basics
- Quick Reference Guide
Narrated PowerPoint Presentations:
Additional information is available from Disaster Programs Coordinator Pat Skinner. She can be contacted at (225) 578-2910 or [email protected].