Louisiana Sea Grant’s Job Postings
This position is responsible for the auditing and reconciliation for state and federal grant funds along with funding from private sector sponsors, state appropriations, revenue, and LSU Foundation.
- Oyster Research Lab Director
Louisiana Sea Grant (LSG) is recruiting a Director of the Grand Isle Oyster Research Laboratory & Farm (ORL) and Michael C. Voisin Oyster Hatchery. The Hatchery and ORL is a collaborative venture with Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) to support oyster restoration efforts, assist with the development of off-bottom aquaculture, and other oyster research needs identified in Louisiana (https://www.laseagrant.org/outreach/aquaculture/oyster-research-lab/). This position is based at LSU in Baton Rouge but will also spend significant time at the lab in Grand Isle.
Other Institutions’ Job Postings:
- Biologist 1-3 — Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Biologist Manager — Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Coastal Carbon Scientist and Greenhouse Gas Scientist – The Water Institute
- Education Coordinator – Pontchartrain Conservancy
- Marine Educator — Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON)
- Sea Grant Career Opportunities — Sea Grant has several job openings across the country