Crab Industry Workshop
115 Texas Street, Raceland
While the basics of the fishery remain the same, regulations, policies, economics and research continue to change in the blue crab industry. This workshop series is designed to cover topics important to crab fisherman, processors, shredders, and anyone else interested in the crab industry.
- updated blue crab regulations
- handling peelers and busters
- derelict crab trap closures
- shredding system water quality
- recirculated shredding demo
Please register by October 16. Lunch provided with advance registration.
To register or for more information, contact:
- Nichole Lundberg, (504) 873-6495
- Carol Franze, (985) 222-4962
- Julie Anderson, (225) 578-0771