Louisiana Seafood Festival
Celebrate Our Rich Culinary Heritage
From Our Rivers to Our Lakes to Our Shores – and More!
From our waters to your plate, the Louisiana Seafood Festival is a celebration of all the fresh and flavorful seafood that makes our state great.
Our three-day festival offers more and more every year:
- Three Days of Live Music
- Celebrity Chef Cooking Demonstrations
- Dozens of Louisiana seafood dishes for sale
- A Kid’s area featuring fun, seafood-themed activities
- An Arts Village showcasing gifts, décor and more
- Assortment of Beverages including water, sodas, beer, specialty cocktails and frozen daiquiris
The festival is produced by the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proceeds from the festival benefit this important organization.